We are pleased to announce the AHPA members that have been selected to participate in our inaugural Health Promotion Leadership and Governance Pilot Program.
- James Bayliss (South Australia)
- Liana Bellifemini (South Australia)
- Katherine Cacavas (Queensland)
- Rebecca Farletti (Queensland)
- Emma Heard (Queensland)
- Francene Leaversuch (Western Australia)
- Belinda Lunnay (South Australia)
- Natalia March (Victoria)
- Teisha Schirmer (New South Wales)
- Kora Uhlmann (Queensland).
The 20-week pilot program will use a co-design process to develop knowledge, skills and capacity to lead and govern for health promotion, particularly through the Association Board, Branches and Committees.
Leadership is a designated competency for health promotion practice as defined in the International Union for Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE) Core Competencies and Professional Standards for Health Promotion.
AHPA would like to thank Wellbeing SA and Health and Wellbeing QLD for their collaboration in the program. Thanks also to the Leadership Pilot Program Working Group and course facilitators: Dr Jonathan Hallett, Dr Gemma Crawford, Rebecca Zosel and Luke van der Beeke.