The National Health Promotion Learning and Teaching Award was established in 2021 to recognise individual achievement within the Australian Health Promotion Association (AHPA), contributing to its purpose of “Leadership, advocacy and workforce development for health promotion practice, research, evaluation and policy”. The Award provides an opportunity to recognise the valuable contribution and commitment of learning and teaching academics to workforce development in Australia.
Significant contribution to:
- Innovative approaches to teaching that support students to develop their IUHPE Core Competencies and Professional Standards for Health Promotion.
- Development of resources and curricula that reflect contemporary health promotion.
- Assessment and evaluation processes that influence improvements in learning and teaching in health promotion.
- Leadership or scholarship that enhances the health promotion student experience.
How to apply
- The Nominator should complete the Nomination Form including responses against the specific criteria to support the nomination (adhering to specified word counts).
- A two-page CV for the nominee should also be submitted with the application.
- The Nomination Form should be signed by the Nominator.
Nominations are due by 5pm AWST 30 November 2022. More information: https://www.healthpromotion.org.au/about-ahpa/awards