The key message for Anti-Povery Week 2020 was: Poverty exists. Poverty hurts us all. We can all do something about it. This is a message of hope and not despair. Never has it been truer that poverty can hurt us all as a society and as individuals, in the unexpected chaos of COVID-19 around the world. NSW&ACT Branch filmed a series of video interviews to explore these key messages and impact of COVID-19 on the sector.
Take some time to watch each of the insightful videos to learn from practitioners working across health promotion.
1. Hend Zaid: The impact of COVID-19 in schools
2. Ben Sensicle: The impact of COVID-19 at Oz Harvest
3. Miriam Delailaomaloma: The impact of COVID-19 on University students
4. Ronda Thompson: The impact of COVID-19 in Pasifika communities
5. Steph Wiley: The impact of COVID-19 on University students