The objectives of the Australasian Sexual Health and Australasian HIV&AIDS conferences are to:
1. Provide a forum for the workforce to keep up-to-date with research, clinical management, prevention, best practice and policy, including professional development and activities for relevant accreditation.
2. Develop a program that appeals to the multidisciplinary audience working in or interested in the sexual and reproductive health and Blood Borne Virus health sector and reflects the changing environment for the care and management of HIV, Hepatitis and STI.
3. Facilitate dialogue between researchers, community, government and clinicians across different geographic locations inside Australasia and from the region
4. Encourage the participation of:
5. Disseminate knowledge and applied learning during and after the conference for wider audience education
6. Recognise and build sector leadership through awards and invited presentations
For more information click here.