Refer a friend to become an AHPA member in 2022 and you'll both receive 10% off.
- 10% discount on membership renewal for current members that refer
- 10% discount for new members (full members and organisations) that have been referred
See the difference this discount will make to your renewal or registration.
|Membership Type||Cost||10% discount||Total (discounted cost)|
|NFP Community-Based Organisation||$350||$35||$315|
How to access AHPA's Refer a Friend Promotion and redeem the discount on registration or renewal.
Current members that refer:
- Provide the individual/organisation that you are referring to join AHPA with a unique discount code that is linked to your AHPA membership
- The discount count code consists of the letters RF (must be capitals) followed by AHPA membership number (e.g.RF11225122). You can access your full membership number on the AHPA website when logged in and on previous AHPA invoices
- When the new member uses the discount code to join AHPA, 10% discount will be automatically applied as that pay online. After this, AHPA will supply current members that refer a separate discount code which can be used at membership renewal to receive 10% discount. This may take up to 30 days.
New members that have been referred:
- After receiving the discount code from the current member, new members that have been referred can enter the code into the coupon code section on the AHPA registration page here, and the 10% discount will automatically be applied on the following payment page.
- The 10% discount only applies for organisations and full membership memberships
- New members that have been referred must join AHPA in 2022
- Current members that have referred can redeem their 10% renewal discount in 2022/2023
- Members are eligible for one 10% discount only under this promotion