Developing Case Studies on Multisectoral Action for the Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health.
WHO are seeking support for their Call for Submissions on Multisectoral Action for the Prevention and Control of NCDs and Mental Health Conditions. Please disseminate to your network.
The Call for Submissions is for Member-States and other national or sub-national governments, particularly from low-and middle-income countries, to submit their experiences in using multisectoral actions (MSA) to strengthen collaboration across government sectors. The purpose of this Call for Submissions is to map country-level experiences and to develop case studies showcasing successful approaches in implementing MSA, and to disseminate selected cases for further knowledge collaboration and capacity development.
The Call for Submissions is open to all countries until 30 April 2022.
- The process to submit applications is through an online platform, responding to a checklist questionnaire. It is very simple!
- Submissions are being sought from all countries; however, examples from low- and middle-income countries are particularly encouraged.
- Government agencies, ministries or equivalent, both from the health sector and beyond are welcomed to send their applications.
- All completed and accepted submissions will be showcased in a report, accessible online and disseminated widely through WHO channels and networks.
- Further knowledge collaboration and exchange activities will take place to showcase these successful experiences ahead of the preparation to the fourth High-level Meeting of the United Nations General Assembly on NCDs in 2025.
You can find more details here WHO Call for Submissions - Multisectoral Action on NCDs and Mental Health