3rd International Indigenous Health and Wellbeing Conference
14 Jun 2023 - 16 Jun 2023, 9:00am-5:00pm
Lowitja Institute’s International Indigenous Health and Wellbeing Conference is a biennial event attracting a global audience committed to sharing knowledge for the health and wellbeing of indigenous peoples and communities.
It is a space for sharing innovative ideas and transformational research grounded in our ways of knowing, being and doing.
The conference runs for over three days and features:
- keynote presentations from local and international speakers
- daily concurrent sessions
- exhibitors and poster presentations
- a rich cultural and social program
- opportunities to network and connect with your peers
Bringing together people working for the health and wellbeing of indigenous peoples, including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders
- international indigenous leaders
- health professionals and practitioners
- community representatives
- policy makers
- government and others working in indigenous health and wellbeing organisations, institutions and services
For more information click here.