The Australian Health Promotion Association (AHPA®) is hosting a session on the effective use of Twitter with presenter Kristy Schirmer, Zockmelon Health Promotion and Social Media Consulting. The session will upskill AHPA members in the use of Twitter and is designed for health promotion professionals with all different levels of knowledge and confidence in using this social media platform.
The event is free for AHPA members and $15 for non-members.
• Understand the latest on Twitter including stats and features
• Compose tweets with impact
• Explore how Twitter can be used for health promotion leadership
• Gain confidence with practical tips and case studies
• Opportunity for questions and answers
Please note national time zones:
• Event registrations close COB Friday 12 November. The event link will be emailed to registrants on Monday 15 November
• AHPA members: Please ensure you are logged in to receive your member discount
• Non-members: A tax invoice will be emailed when payment and registration is completed.
Click Register below to be part of this event.
Presenter: Kristy Schirmer, Principal Consultant, Zockmelon Health Promotion and Social Media Consulting
Kristy Schirmer is the founder and Principal Consultant of Zockmelon Health Promotion and Social Media Consulting. Through her experience as a health promotion practitioner, she now helps others in health promotion use social media through training, strategy and consulting services. Kristy is the co-founder of the Australian Public Health Consultants Network, she received the South Australian Primary Health Care Practitioner award in 2014, and was recognised as one of South Australia’s top 40 under 40 business leaders by the Adelaide InDaily in 2018.