Employment Status: Full time, Ongoing
Closing Date: 15/08/2021
We currently have 3 new Domain Coordinator positions available to work within our Future Healthy Group, whose aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of young Victorians and those facing barriers to accessing these opportunities.
You will report directly to your Domain Manager and with the guidance of a senior Lead. You will contribute to the delivery of effective health promotion programs and initiatives, working in close partnership with teams across the entire organisation and with external partners.
In these exciting roles, you will have an opportunity to contribute to projects and programs relating to Active Communities, Sport, Social Connection, Mental Wellbeing, and Healthy and Sustainable Food Systems, as VicHealth seeks to activate opportunities for systems change.
You will be highly driven, with a can-do attitude and a systems-based mindset, and be comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
You will have initiative, be able to problem solve, and be able to demonstrate how you have worked collaboratively within a strong team environment and contributed to a constructive and impact-focussed culture.
VicHealth is committed to ensuring appointments represent the diversity of our community. Women, Indigenous people, people with disability, young people, LGBTIQ+ people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Relevant qualification at Advanced Diploma level and/or strong demonstrable experience working as a project officer
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Strong and dependable planning, administration, and organisation skills
- Impressive communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within the public health, community or government sectors
- Demonstrated ability to learn new approaches and apply them in practice
How to apply:
Please visit the VicHealth website for further information and to submit your application.