Guidelines for submitting newsletter articles to ‘News from the West’
The AHPA (WA Branch) newsletter is produced three times each year and is distributed to over 200 WA Branch members. Contributing to the newsletter provides a great opportunity to share achievements, successes, new programs, research or new resources.
Articles, information and photos about health promotion activities happening in and around the state are very welcome. If you work in an organisation where there are multiple health promotion activities on the go, you might like to consider a combined article to showcase the diversity of health promotion programs in your organisation. Alternatively you may be working in an area where health promotion works hand in hand with other disciplines - we would love to hear more.
- Please provide articles in Word document format. Other formats (i.e. PDF or Publisher) will be returned to authors for conversion to Word.
- Articles are to not be longer than one A4 page in length and should be written using Arial, size 11 font. Articles over this length will be returned to the author for revision.
- Articles should include article title, author, organisation and contact details (including email, phone and web address).
- Please include photos, images and graphics no larger than 500kb as separate attachments to the newsletter article file.
- Photos will be included where space permits. Please provide a caption to each photo (i.e. names, position, organisation, event, when photo was taken).
- For all photos submitted please confirm you have permission to use the photograph. It is the responsibility of the author or person submitting article/photo to obtain permission to publish the photo from the individuals photographed.
We look forward to receiving your submissions.