Victorian Branch Mission
The Victorian Branch of AHPA is committed to supporting health promotion professionals, building the profession and providing opportunities for AHPA members to achieve professional excellence and enjoy career success.
Victorian Branch Vision
AHPA members in Victoria are connected, supported, engaged and enabled to reach high professional standards.
Victorian Branch Strategic Aims
- Support the profession of health promotion
- Demonstrate leadership in the field of health promotion
- Promote and inform professional standards
- Develop strong partnerships with Victorian health promotion stakeholders
- Build AHPA's capacity, influence and presence in Victoria
Victorian Branch Structure
The Victorian Branch operates a working group structure, where members can contribute to the day to day work of the branch by participating in working group activities. The working groups and their structures are detalied below:
Post: AHPA Vic Branch
PO Box 381
CARLTON SOUTH VIC 3053